Saturday 31 March 2012

March Embellishment HM & TH

Sorry so late.  It's been an interesting week for me.  More details forthcoming soon. ;)  BUT, down to brass tacks!  Let's look at this week's lovelies! :)

Honorable Mentions in Numerical Order

#6 Sue W.


#10 Ruth M.


#13 Papersniffer (haha--love this name!)

Top Honor

#8 Vicky

For her AMAZING CAS card with a eye catching pop of patterned paper!


Please take the appropriate badges and display them proudly, gals!  You're all fabulous! Thanks for playing along--remember, this week is ANYTHING GOES!  Merry stamping! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, ladies, I've just spotted this and I feel very honoured to have my card chosen for the Top Honor spot - thank you! Congratulations to all the other winners too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks for the honerable mention, really appreciate that! hugs me xx GREAT DT creations again girls xx

    ReplyDelete