Saturday 12 January 2013

January Colour Challenge

Hello and thank you to everyone who played along last week and shared your lovely cards with us!  It was so nice to see so many folks ready to start making their Christmas cards right at the start of January - keep up that good work, we're always happy to see your Christmas creations!   


This week it's a colour challenge.  We'd like to see purple, metallic silver and white on your cards - this is one of my favourite colour combos for Christmas!


The DT call is ongoing through the whole of January so don't forget to add DT after your name when you link up your card if you'd like to apply to join our DT! 

Now here's the week's inspiration for you from the DT gals.

**********************************************

10 comments:

  1. This is going to be hard I have only scraps of white card left but it's a challenge.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combo Ruth-I used it a few times last year and so liked the contemporary feel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge! This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question - are we allowed to include neutral colors along with the purple, silver and white? For example, could I stamp an image or sentiment in black ink, so long as I also use purple, silver and white on the card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great examples from the team! I was thrilled by this challenge!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples. My fave colors. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this combo, I really enjoyed participating in this challenge

    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color combination. The 2nd Christmas card this year. Wohow :)
    Wonderful inspiration by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops!! Sorry ladies I forgot to include DT after my name - please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Left it late again, just managed to get in on time. good combo of colours. plus now have 2 xmas cards done.

    ReplyDelete