Saturday 16 February 2013

Honorable Mention and Top Honors - February Color Combo

Oh boy!  I did challenge you a bit this week with my very unusual color combo this past week - but can I just say... WOW did you all rise to the challenge and produce some gorgeous cards that really made that  non-traditional color combo rock!! We were very impressed with the level of creativity we saw this week - thanks so much for your continued participation and support :o)

So I know you are anxious to see who was chosen for Honorable Mentions and the Top Honor and I won't keep you waiting any longer.  We had a very close vote with a couple of ties.  Instead of doing a tie breaker I decided to award a couple extra this week - you did after all earn it :o)

The HONORABLE MENTIONS this week go to:

#2 - Susie


#10 - Kylie


#14 Rocky

#15 and #16 - Daen'Ys
     
    

And TOP HONOR this week goes to the fabulous card we received via email from Viji.

  
Congrats to all of you! As I said earlier - your really rocked this challenge!  Grab your badges and display them proudly - great job!  Don't forget to check out the Facebook Page to see who was awarded our Facebook spotlight.  

For the challenge this week I decided to share a little LOVE with you all.  Check out what the FABULOUSLY talented DT has come up with for your inspiration and then please decide to play along - we love seeing you.  

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much!!!! xx Congratulations to all the other ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... thank you so much! I'm very delighted that you like both.
    Congratulations to all the other ladies!

    I wish you a wonderful and sunny weekend ...
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to be chosen for a top honour as this was a challenge I found hard xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viji would like to say,
    "Thank you for all the fantastic comments about my card left on the blog . I am thrilled to be picked as your Top Honour, especially as it is the first challenge I have entered."

    ReplyDelete