Saturday 31 October 2015

October Pick a Previous Theme Challenge

Hello, it's April. Happy Hallowe'en to you! I've had a wonderful time hosting this month's challenges. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful and inspirational Christmas cards with us.

I hope that you are not too busy carving pumpkin lanterns to join us this week. For our last challenge of the month, we would like you to peruse our Themes archive and choose a previous theme to base the design of your Christmas card on.


Whether you like snowmen, reindeer, stars, animals, fairy lights or angels, they are all here (along with many many more!) in our archive of previous themes. We love to see all your cards, whether classic, cute or CAS! Do please carefully read our rules before submitting your Christmas card.

Thank you for having me! Here are the previous themes chosen by the DT.

April
(March 2012 - Christmas animals/birds)

(July 2015 - Snowman)

Gill
(September 2015 - for a man)


(May 2015 - o little town)

(June 2015 - Elves)

(August 2015 - for a child)

(October 2012 - Christmas Fairy Lights)

To be Jolly - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


*******************************************************






3 comments:

  1. Wonderful and cute creations from all DT! I love the colours which every single one used for her card. Really fantastc!!!

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully sweet creations by the entire DT! Thank you for the lovely inspiration and challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please remove entry #55. I'm sorry I didn't realize you had a limit on the number of challenges until I had already submitted my card.
    Great themes and fun cards by the DT and the other participants. I'm glad I stopped by for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete