Saturday 16 July 2016

July Theme Challenge

It's theme challenge time and this week we have a fab theme for you to get your teeth into -take a look


Here are the cards the design team have made - please click on our names and visit our blogs.
Patricia

Deborah - made it!!


We're looking forward to seeing what you can do with this theme!  You have until midnight British Summer Time/7:00 p.m. Eastern time Friday 22nd July,to link your card.  Happy crafting!


***********************************


4 comments:

  1. A fantastic theme. This week I will not create, because I am on vacation :-))
    Huga, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I won't be able to join in this week - it's hubby's birthday on Saturday, so my crafting time has been monopolised by getting things ready for that. I had a fun card I wanted to do as well, so a bit gutted - maybe I'll be able to make it for the 5th challenge of the month, pick a previous theme x

    ReplyDelete