Wednesday 19 October 2016

October Colors winners

Hello there!
It's time to announce our winners for the colors challenge. 

We had so many beautiful entries, but we had to choose and here are the results.

Here it's our winner:
Christmas card with green and blue snowflake pattern on right and Let it Snow sentiment

We also have some honourable mentions:
ek-gorman-52cct40-16


snowy-grn-blue-gray



Such a fantastic cards using our colors! 
Thank you for sharing them with us and congratulations. :)

I hope you will join us again in this weeks challenge.
Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card, I'm so glad yo like dirt. Well done to the honourable mentions x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards...So Pretty! I am glad I didn't have to choose! Great job!

    ReplyDelete